IT specialist for application development
We are already happy to accept your application for 2023.
As an application development IT specialist, you work in all areas of the business that use computers, the Internet, or software. You develop individual software, databases or applications for our company or are looking for existing solutions and adapting them to our requirements. Testing, documenting and implementing applications is one of your tasks, as well as maintenance or error analysis.
Responsibilities and activities
- Analysis of problems and tasks which need to be solved at a company through the use of information and telecommunication systems (IT systems)
- Determination of the need for IT systems, acquisition of the required hardware and software and their introduction at the company
- Consultation and support of the specialist departments, such as bookkeeping, purchasing and sales, in the use of application systems
- At the same time, you are a contact partner to manufacturers and suppliers of systems in the fields of information and telecommunication technology
- Design and implementation of individual solutions if suitable standard applications are not available on the market
- Implementation (integration), adaptation and installation of application systems, system management and support, as well as user training.
After the successful completion of professional training, IT managers primarily work with the users of information and communication technology, i.e. in all branches of industry and in craft trades, banking and insurance and in the telecommunication industry, for example. There, they are active in their own IT departments and in specialist departments (e.g. logistics, marketing etc.), primarily at computer workstations.
Intermediate secondary school, polytechnic entrance examination or good A levels, good knowledge of mathematics, German and English.
Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m.–4:15 p.m.
Friday from 7:30 a.m.–1:15 p.m.