Join our team
Technical sales representative (m/f/d) in field service - Area North East France
Do you have experience in sales/field service and a knack for working with customers? Then you are exactly right with us! We offer you a full-time permanent position with attractive remuneration.
GÜNTHER Heisskanltechnik is a successful German company in the field of supply industry for the plastics processing industry and one of the technological market leaders in the field of hot runner and cold runner technology. The company develops innovative and user-friendly injection systems for its international customers in the fields of electrical engineering, automotive, medical devices, packaging and consumers. The entire team is united by the demand to ensure high process reliability and the greatest possible cost efficiency for their customers. The development and production of the company's own products takes place at the headquarters in Germany.
To strengthen the sales team in the French branch, we are looking for a dedicated and determined sales representative (m/f/d) for technical sales with work in the region North East France.
- You are responsible for the strategic acquisition of new customers as well as close support of existing customers in the entire field of application and thus ensure optimal satisfaction
- You successfully implement sales strategies and actively contribute to the expansion and consolidation of your market position
- You take care of the independent planning, coordination and implementation of customer appointments and act as a service-oriented networker
- In coordination with the internal sales force in Germany, you will take over the technical support of all customers in the sales area – top service and individual advice are at the top of your agenda
- In addition, we also know that systematic offer and project tracking is in the best hands with you
What we offer:
- Enter a varied and responsible area of responsibility in an honest and loyal corporate culture that promotes innovation and proactivity in all areas
- Benefit from an individual induction into the products as well as from extensive personal and professional training opportunities in a modern working environment
- We offer you a secure workplace with performance- and performance-oriented remuneration (fixed salary plus attractive commission model) as well as numerous benefits (mobile office equipment with PC, smartphone and company car)
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship as a process mechanic for plastics (injection moulding) or a tool mechanic (mould making ) (m/f/d) or have a comparable degree
- You speak French as your mother tongue and have a very good knowledge of English (minimum level: B2-C1), knowledge of German is an advantage
- You have commitment and passion for sales and have your goal firmly in mind during negotiations
- You have a knack for customers and can inspire them with your strong communication skills and your high technical understanding of our products in a service-oriented manner
- You are a team player with a high sense of responsibility and great initiative and you like to ensure innovation and growth with your proactive attitude
- You enjoy being mobile in your area of responsibility
Have we raised your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application documents:
GÜNTHER France SA
6, rue Jules Verne
95320 Saint-Leu la Forêt
Tél. 01 39 32 03 04