Introductory seminar for users: Basic knowledge on the operation and maintenance of a hot runner
For optimum handling of the hot runner systems in use at your company, you will need comprehensive information and state-of-the-art hot runner technology. This is why we have been providing continually updated seminars for a long time.
- Number of participants: limited to 15 persons
- Location: Frankenberg, Germany
- Target group: machine setters, mould makers
- Seminar duration: 1 day, 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- General introduction – Thermal separation
- Current state of the technology
- Basics of regulation technology
- Installation/removal of hot runner systems
- Service work on nozzles and manifolds
For deeper knowledge of hot runner technology, we recommend the A2 advanced seminar.
All seminars on the dates mentioned here are offered free of charge. All seminar documentation, lunch and beverages are included. Expenses for lodging are not covered.
Cancellations are possible up to 1 day before the respective event. We reserve the right to charge a processing fee of € 120.00 in the event of an unexcused absence from the seminar. Cancellations of hotel rooms are to be made by the participant. The cancellation conditions of the respective hotels must be observed.
By submitting your binding registration, you agree to the above cancellation conditions. After receipt of your registration, you will receive your registration confirmation and directions.
If you are interested in english seminars, please contact us!