Introductory seminar for users
Basic knowledge on the operation and maintenance of a hot runner
For optimum handling of the hot runner systems in use at your company, you will need comprehensive information and state-of-the-art hot runner technology. This is why we have been providing continually updated seminars for a long time.
- Number of participants: limited to 20 persons
- Location: Frankenberg, Germany
- Target group: machine setters, mould makers
- Seminar duration: 1 day, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- General introduction – Thermal separation
- Current state of the technology
- Basics of regulation technology
- Installation/removal of hot runner systems
- Service work on nozzles and manifolds
For deeper knowledge of hot runner technology, we recommend the A2 advanced seminar.
All seminars on the dates mentioned here are offered free of charge. All seminar documentation, lunch and beverages are included. Expenses for lodging are not covered.
Cancellations must be made in writing. Cancellation is free of charge up to 14 days before the seminar. If cancellation occurs less than 14 days before the seminar, we have to charge a 120 Euro processing fee. By signing your name, you declare that you are in agreement with the cancellation conditions specified here. Once we have received your registration, you will receive registration confirmation and travel directions.