Hot runner nozzles for lateral injection
Hot runner nozzles for lateral injection – Optimum vestige quality
Hot runner nozzles for lateral injection offer optimum freedom for designing compact, multi-cavity hot runner systems. During development, special consideration was given to easy maintenance and economical use, such as by using undivided mould inserts.
Guaranteed free of problematic production-related "cold plugs," the especially cost effective and space-saving multiple nozzles of the OktaFlow® series of the radial or linear type ensure direct lateral injection.
- Side gating under 90°
- Small cavity spacing
- High number of cavities
- No complex, split insert necessary
- Longitudinal expansion via feed nozzle, installation of the sub-manifold independent of the heat expansion
- Optimal temperature profile
- Exchangeable nozzle tips
- Installation-friendly plug-in type power and thermocouple plug connections
- Reduced control technology requirements
Both versions have the same features:
- They can be used in conjunction with a heated mount or a manifold for multi-cavity injection moulding tools.
- For the processing of filled materials, nozzle tips with wear protection can be used instead to ensure long service lives in continuous operation.
- These tips can be changed individually.