Augmented Reality Support
Hot and cold runner service taken to a new level
As a technology leader, we offer innovative, user-friendly solutions for hot and cold runner systems. At GÜNTHER Hot Runner Technology, you will also enjoy a service which makes technical support more efficient than ever before. Need help setting up your control units? Want to ensure that your processes run to optimum effect? Want quick answers to questions about installation? Require professional support for maintenance work or solving problems? You can look forward to a solution for everything with augmented reality.
Servicing and maintenance – live and in real time
Thanks to augmented reality, we will assist you with your technical questions and problems via an audiovisual connection. It is actually almost as if we were right there at your side. No matter how great the distance is, we are able to build a precise picture of the situation and give you specific instructions. You can implement and receive information in real time: if needed, we'll also send you visual instructions, images, videos, and more.
How augmented reality works
Analyze, evaluate, correct faults: our Technical Application Consulting and Service teams will gladly look "over your shoulder" to provide you with rapid, specific assistance. Call us or send us an email with your problem. You will then receive a special web URL and a QR code for the support session with a suitable contact partner. Connect your mobile terminal device to the Internet and open the link or scan the QR code. Then use your device's camera to show us your problem and let us guide you conveniently to a solution. Quite simple!
Advantages in brief:
- Shorter downtimes: the problem is quickly solved thanks to the live connection.
- Time saved: extremely short response time. No need to wait for a technician to come.
- Easy to connect and use: you can use augmented reality directly without prior instruction
- Comprehensive support: voice and image information are transmitted at the same time.
- Uncomplicated: the augmented reality application is web-based. No need for registration or additional software installation.
- Flexible: augmented reality works on a smartphone or tablet.