Seminar for engineers and mould makers
Innovative hot runner applications
For optimum handling of the hot runner systems in use at your company, you will need comprehensive information and state-of-the-art hot runner technology. This is why we have been providing continually updated seminars for a long time.
- Number of participants: limited to 20 persons
- Location: Frankenberg, Germany
- Target group: engineers, mould makers
- Seminar duration: 1 day, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- General introduction – Thermal separation
- Current state of the technology
- System design
- Design guidelines
- Valve gate technology
- Design using CADHOC® System Designer
- High-temperature applications
- Multi-component technology
- Multiple injection
- Innovative hot runner applications
- Cold runner technology
All seminars on the dates mentioned here are offered free of charge. All seminar documentation, lunch and beverages are included. Expenses for lodging are not covered.
Cancellations must be made in writing. Cancellation is free of charge up to 14 days before the seminar. If cancellation occurs less than 14 days before the seminar, we have to charge a 120 Euro processing fee. By signing your name, you declare that you are in agreement with the cancellation conditions specified here. Once we have received your registration, you will receive registration confirmation and travel directions.
If you are interested in english seminars, please contact us!