Hot runner nozzles
Hot runner nozzles – A variety solutions for modern injection moulding technology
With their large variety of melt-channel diameters, nozzle lengths and gate geometries, the GÜNTHER hot runner nozzle range offers solutions for all the requirements of modern injection moulding technology. The various different nozzle types – used as a single nozzle or as a nozzle for multi-drop nozzle systems – enable the implementation of a very broad range of applications.
- Homogeneous temperature management
- Optimum thermal separation
- Easy installation and security against leaks
- Outstanding insulation in the front nozzle area
- Very good vestige quality
- Installation-friendly plug-in type power and thermocouple plug connections
- Applications up to a process temperature of 450 °C
- BlueFlow®: hermetically sealed, up to 50% energy savings possible
Thanks to the modular design used, individual components like heaters, sensors, melt channels and nozzle tips can be exchanged. This provides advantages when carrying out repair and maintenance work (time savings, lower repair costs and short downtimes). All standard hot runner nozzles are available in the CADHOC® library.
Thanks to their split shaft, GÜNTHER standard hot runner nozzles impress with their outstanding thermal separation. This ensures outstanding insulation in the front shaft area and therefore extremely minimal heat loss between the hot runner nozzle and the cavity. This makes GÜNTHER hot runner nozzles perfect for processing thermally sensitive materials, technical plastics and high-temperature-resistant polymers.