Hot runner nozzles
Hot runner nozzles – A variety solutions for modern injection moulding technology
With their large variety of melt-channel diameters, nozzle lengths and gate geometries, the GÜNTHER hot runner nozzle range offers solutions for all the requirements of modern injection moulding technology. The various different nozzle types – used as a single nozzle or as a nozzle for multi-nozzle systems –enables the implementation of a very broad range of applications.
- Outstanding insulation in the front nozzle area
- Ideal temperature transfer
- Broad processing temperature range
- Reduction in processing temperature
- Very good vestige quality
- Easy installation and security against leaks
- Less time required, lower mould costs
- Installation-friendly plug connections for power and thermal sensors
Thanks to a modular design, individual components like heaters, sensors, material pipes and nozzle tips can be exchanged. This provides advantages when repair and maintenance work is carried out on the injection moulding tools (time savings, lower repair costs and shorter downtimes). All standard hot runner nozzles are available in the CADHOC® library.
Thanks to their split shaft, GÜNTHER standard hot runner nozzles impress with their outstanding thermal separation. This ensures outstanding insulation in the front shaft area and therefore extremely minimal heat loss between the hot runner nozzle and the cavity. This makes GÜNTHER hot runner nozzles perfect for processing thermally sensitive materials, technical plastics and high-temperature-resistant polymers.