We are already happy to accept your application for 2024.
Industrial manager is a recognised skilled occupation according to the German Vocational Training Act (BBiG). It is assigned to the professional field of business and management with a focus on office management and commercial administration. This skilled occupation is trained without specialisation according to individual disciplines or areas of focus in industry and craft trades.
Responsibilities and activities
- Sale of products and services of a company
- Analysis of market potential, customer service and marketing activities
- Comparison of offers, leading of purchase negotiations with suppliers
- Goods acceptance and warehousing
- In production management, the planning, control and monitoring of the manufacture of goods and services and the paperwork accompanying orders
- Development of calculations and price lists, as well as leading sales negotiations
- In the area of accounting and finance, you process, book and check the processes which arise in business dealings
- Determination of personnel requirements, use of the personnel procurement tools and personnel utilisation
After the successful completion of professional training, you will be able to work in various branches of business, industries and operations, e.g. in the fields of materials, production and marketing and in the field of personnel and accounting.
Completion of secondary general school or intermediate secondary school with good marks or good A levels, good knowledge of mathematics, German and English.
Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m.–4:15 p.m.
Friday from 7:30 a.m.–1:15 p.m.