We are already happy to accept your application for 2023.
Training as a process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology is a recognised skilled occupation. Training occurs at the training workplace and at the vocational school in one of the four areas of focus: moulded parts, semi-finished products, multilayer rubber products and components.
Responsibilities and activities
- Reading, using and creating technical documents
- Processing metallic materials
- Planning and controlling work flows and motion sequences
- Differentiation and assignment of plastics, rubbers, aggregates and auxiliary materials and the processing of plastic semi-finished products
- Assignment and preparation of moulding compounds and semi-finished products suitable for the process and preparation for carrying out the process
- Break-in and operation of the systems with regard to processing methods
- Responsible for production control, monitoring and planning
- Maintenance of moulds, machines and equipment
- Quality assurance
- Commissioning of machines, equipment and systems at customers' locations in Germany and beyond
After the successful completion of professional training, process mechanics are first employed at the company's injection moulding centre, where a variety of different interesting tasks await.
- Proving customer moulds for process optimisation
- Performance of material trials with our own test moulds
- Fault analysis and customer support
Completion of secondary general school or intermediate secondary school with good marks, good natural science knowledge (mathematics, physics and chemistry), as well as technical understanding and manual skills.
Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m.–4:15 p.m.
Friday from 7:30 a.m.–1:15 p.m.