IT specialist for system integration
We are already happy to accept your application for 2023.
IT specialist for system integration is a recognized training occupation under the Vocational Training Act (BBiG). It is not assigned to any occupational field. Training for this occupation is provided in the information technology sector or in IT departments of companies in a wide variety of industries and economic sectors.
Responsibilities and activities
- Plan and configure IT systems according to the goals, wishes and specifications of the company
- Create concepts to ensure a smooth process flow internally and externally
- In-house service provider: Set up and operate or manage systems such as networks, servers, PCs, telephone systems and other equipment according to requirements
- Maintenance, analysis of malfunctions, and troubleshooting using expert and diagnostic systems
- Install operating systems and user software
- Advise internal and external users on selection and use of equipment
- Solving application and system problems
- Prepare system documentation and plan, organize and conduct training for users
- Continuously acquire knowledge of new technical developments in the IT industry
After the successful completion of professional training, IT managers primarily work with the users of information and communication technology, i.e. in all branches of industry and in craft trades, banking and insurance and in the telecommunication industry, for example. There, they are active in their own IT departments and in specialist departments (e.g. logistics, marketing etc.), primarily at computer workstations.
Intermediate secondary school, polytechnic entrance examination or good A levels, good knowledge of mathematics, German and English.
Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m.–4:15 p.m.
Friday from 7:30 a.m.–1:15 p.m.